Inspiring Valentines Day Status 2021 for your Unrequited Love

 

Valentines Day Quotes of Love for Girlfriend

The valentines day falls on 14th February 2021, Sunday. The day is celebrated as the day of love and romance. It is very special for the young lovers and couples as they express their love and care on this day. The world is filled with red heart shaped balloons and red coloured gifts. But not everyone is lucky when it comes to fulfilling love. Users can also use these lines as valentines day status

Some are away from their beloved while some are going through rough phase. Love life of many lovers is going through troubled waters. These valentines day quotes and status messages are for lovers who are not lucky to be in company of their beloved. We are sure this collection will attract many lovers on valentines day 2021.

long distance relationship quotes

Valentine Day Love Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

Millions of users share their thoughts above love on social media platforms. You can use these status messages to update your whatsapp status on 14th February. Many times it happens that we read a line and it is exactly telling our story. We are sure these lines will let you relate to your own love story.

We met and love happened. We parted but love is not leaving. Happy valentines day

I would love to wait till my last breathe if you just say You are coming. I love you

You can never leave me coz now you are my heart and my soul.

Falling in love with you raised me to live happily forever


valentines day status inspiring



When I am happy, you make me sad. When I am sad, you make me happy. You are with me every moment.

Being with you was magical. Being away from you is just wonderful as it keeps me with your thoughts every moment.

I met you, I befriended and loved you. Memories of those moments are giving me strength to live every day in peace and love

Tell us how you liked these love status messages written specially for the day of love. We wish our readers a very happy valentines day 2021. May you find your love and peace this valentine and forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days of Valentine Week: Happy Valentine Week Images 2022

Friendship Day 2021 Images Quotes for Best Friends Forever